Verschiedene externe Datenbanken ermöglichen die Recherche nach dem passenden Stipendium:
- umfassende bundesweite vom BMBF betriebene Datenbank: www.stipendienlotse.de
- Bundesverband deutscher Stiftungen: www.stiftungsindex.de
- Wer ins Ausland möchte, findet beim Deutschen Akademischen Austauschdienst unter www.daad.de Unterstützung.
- Die Arbeitsgemeinschaft der Begabtenförderungswerke der Bundesrepublik Deutschland setzt sich aus elf Begabtenförderungswerken zusammen. Sie stellen sich auf der Website www.stipendiumplus.de vor.
Die Hochschule für Gestaltung vergibt folgende Stipendien:
- Deutschlandstipendium an der HfG – nähere Auskünfte erhalten Sie bei Moritz von Ilberg.
- Mosbach-Materialkostenzuschuss – nähere Auskünfte erhalten Sie im Sekretariat der Kanzlerin.
- Stipendien für Auslandsaufenthalte – nähere Auskünfte erhalten Sie bei Dagmar Loris im Internationalen Büro.
- Dr. Marschner Diplomstipendium – nähere Auskünfte erhalten Sie im jeweiligen Fachbereichsbüro.
Germany scholarships at HfG
Since 2011, HfG has taken part in the Germany scholarship program. Since then, a total of 44 scholarships have already been awarded to students.
A scholarship offers a student massive support. In recent years, HfG has repeatedly been able to follow with pride how the scholarship holders have enjoyed greater creative scope thanks to the Germany scholarships. Countless individual art and design projects have been realized that would simply otherwise not have been possible.
In 2018-9, HfG will be able to award up to 11 scholarships to students still on the Bachelor programs. The recipients will be selected by a commission consisting of the President, the Deans, and the Deans of Studies. Criteria applied include scholarly competence but also social commitment, biography and educational background.
Our objective is to continue to offer students the chance to get a scholarship which is why we intend in the future to continue to participate in the Germany scholarships – with your patronage.
Excerpts from letters of thanks from students to the patrons
Support period April 1, 2017 to March 31, 2018
»Thanks to the scholarship during my studies I had freer scope to design. Thanks to your support that year I was able to take part in four group shows. I was thus able to exhibit new works and gain a lot of experience in this context.«
Cemile Deniz Alibas, School of Art, 6th semester, supported by the freunde der hfg e.v.
»Thanks to the opportunity and the financial support my path was smoothed in various ways such that I could go into various projects in greater depth and work out the details of other; at the same time, the scholarship spelled support – which motivated me more with regard to my own work.«
Kathrin Baumgartner, School of Art, 10th semester, supported by the freunde der hfg e.v.
»The financial assistance meant I was able to focus more on my projects in my final year and spend an exchange semester in London at Camberwell College of Arts, which gave me a lot in many ways. Not just London’s cultural offerings, but all the exciting people and interesting courses there really helped me developed as a designer.«
Emilie Burfeind, School of Design, 8th semester, supported by the Heinz und Gisela Friederichs Stiftung
»Thanks to the support I was able to engage in cultural and professional activities such as language courses, special seminars and personal interviews for collaboration projects outside Germany.«
Luigi Galbasera, School of Design, 10th semester, supported by the Dr. Marschner Stiftung
»I believe I speak for us all when I say that with your patronage you have supported new talent in the arts and are really doing good, as art today is more important than ever! I personally was able to finance my studio for a whole year, where I could then paint away undisturbed. I used that time to work towards my first exhibition in a gallery, which has represented my work since the beginning of last year.«
Julian Heuser, School of Art, 6th semester, supported by the Heinz und Gisela Friederichs Stiftung