Application for the winter semester 2021/22
- Application period for both Schools: 15.05. to 01.06.2021.
- Every Wednesday: study and portfolio counseling in both departments
- In 2021, the submission of the portfolio will again take place online. The corresponding link will be activated here on 15.05.2021.
Welcome to our applicants page. Here you will find all information about applying to the HfG Offenbach. We are a university-ranked art school with two schools: Art and Design.
Which school would you like to apply for?
At the school of art you can study
- Stage and Costume Design
- Communication Design (Conceptual Design, Graphic Design and Illustration, Typography)
- Art (Experimental Spatial Concepts, Sculpture, Painting, Conceptual Drawing and Figure Drawing, Performance in the extended context)
- Media (Photography, Electronic Media, Film/Video)
All information for the application in the school of art can be found here.
For all other questions, such as application requirements for German and foreign/stateless students and admission, please contact the Registrar's Office.
Schlossgrabengasse 1, ground floor
T 069.800 59-201
are currently cancelled due to corona. Please contact us by phone or by mail.
If you are studying at a foreign university and are interested in applying for one or two semesters at the HfG, please contact the International Office.
Until further notice, there will be no personal consultation for stays abroad. Please contact the contacts listed below or use these e-mail addresses to make an appointment for a telephone consultation or via Skype.
Dipl.-Geogr. Olivia Klimm
T +49 (0)69.800 59-149
Dates by arrangement only